WCFW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

da bash's application

Go down

da bash's application Empty da bash's application

Post  da bash Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:52 am

Name: jake

Wrestler Name: da bash

Hours on per day: about 5-6 hourse

Reason:Ok I have been vice gm for 3 federation i was in.
I've been known as one of those people who can really write.
On the last federation I was in I wrote half of the show.
I have good ideas about storyline and promos .
I have wrestling knowledge as I have been watching wrestling for ages.

so thank you I hope I will get this opportunity.
da bash
da bash

Back to top Go down

da bash's application Empty Re: da bash's application

Post  da bash Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:36 pm

edited
da bash
da bash

Back to top Go down

Post  da bash Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:02 am

This is example of what I can write.

JR: King you never know what can happen here in the WCFW. On a lighter note, we have a very special guest with us tonight! Don't miss it - NEXT!

*Commercial Break*

As the show resumes, da bash is standing in the ring, with a microphone. He lets the ambiance of the crowd fill the stadium. After a few moments of this, da bash raises his mic.

da bash: I've been in this company since the beginning, and I have a few things to say, my loyal fans.
*da bash Pauses, as the crowd becomes loud once again, anticipating another great da bash Moment*
da bash: After 12 years in the ring ... I don't think my body can take it anymore...
*The crowd is almost in shock*
da bash: But I've had a great career because of this company, and you know who I have to thank for that?
*The fans can only assume da bash is about to say something sweet like "Thank you, fans!" but marcus's music hits*

marcus: You know who you have to thank?! ME! I made you what you are! I gave you the concept of The da bash Bomb! All these fans that pay to see YOU, are paying to see MY CREATION! Me damn it! Me!
*marcus pauses and starts breathing hard as "da bash" chants start ringing out*
marcus: Aw, shut up! All of you shut the hell up!
da bash: You know what marcus? You're nothing but a loser. You can't have ANYONE else hogging the spotlight on your show.
*da bash turns around to look at the crowd, who is solidly behind da bash*
da bash: This is the reason - *da bash is cut off by a low blow from marcus!*
*marcus is turning red and starts screaming*
marcus: This is what you get for turning your back on me! This is what you get, you bastard!
*marcus is about to set up da bash for a devastating finisher... when the cerebral assasin...... runs to the ring. There's a long stare-down, and da bash is struggling to get to his feet.*
marcus: What the hell are YOU doing out here? Get backstage or YOU'RE FIRED!
the cerebral assasin......: Nuh-uh marcus. I'm about to do something I should have done a looong time ago.
*the cerebral assasin...... hits a MORTAL SuperKick on da bash, who was beginning to stand up behind marcus*
*the cerebral assasin...... and marcus start taunting the crowd and head to the back, and the crowd is nearly silent.*
*da bash gets up using the ropes in time to give marcus a deadly glare...*

JR: My God! What are you doing the cerebral assasin......? Folks if you just joined us the cerebral assasin...... has.. he's done... Jesus by gawd Christ! He super-kicked one of our company's biggest legends and his tag partner.

King: Oooh I knew marcus had something up his muscular sleeve!

JR: What can this mean? Folks if we could stay on-air we would but we're running out of time! I'm in disbelief ...

King: What will happen next week?
da bash
da bash

Back to top Go down

Post  da bash Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:45 pm

If you need more stuff like this i'll write and show you.
da bash
da bash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down