WCFW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tranquil Chaos vs Ultra Vylance

4 posters

Go down

Tranquil Chaos vs Ultra Vylance Empty Tranquil Chaos vs Ultra Vylance

Post  Tranquil Chaos Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:41 am

Hows this sound for a first try?

TC's entrance video plays out as he makes his way to the ring.

I have something to say about a fellow new guy on the roster, Ultra Vylance, we know each other from our days in the football gangs together, and i know he has a problem with me. This may have something to do with me turning his own men against him.

Ever since i met the guy, he has been teetering on the edge of being deranged and i thought it better to dispose of him before he fell over the edge. But when i came to america i discovered he had survived the attack and was locked up in a mental asylum. Using my charm, i managed to convince the doctors to let him out and got the GM here to give him a contract, all to prove that the world would be a better place without him.

So here i am calling Ultra Vylance out, to prove that you sould have just given up and died all those years ago.

Tranquil Chaos

Back to top Go down

Tranquil Chaos vs Ultra Vylance Empty Re: Tranquil Chaos vs Ultra Vylance

Post  Ultra Vylance Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:01 am

*The lights cut out and photographers cameras flashs are all that can be seen*

*The air cools and "Psycho" plays on the PA but it keeps cutting out and never fully plays*

some time passes as the air gets colder and the arena quieter in anticipation

*A video plays on the titantron. It depicts a rainy day in england, its evening and nearly dark, on a kerb there is a puddle of blood and some ripped out hair and teeth, the veiw becomes shakey and blurred and cuts to an average height man, black hair dripping and across his face, making it hard to tell who it is, he is stood bent over a grave stone, he lays some dead roses on the grave and the camera fades again. Screams echo the arena, chilling, blood curdling screams. Then the video flashes on and off between actions, we see the figure; in parts, brutalizing men in lab coats, more screams and smashing noises echo, you cant quite tell what is going on due to the flashing camera cuts*

*A low, constant, monotonous noise rings through the arena and the lights flicker then turn to a red glow and at that moment one final scream echos and visable on the ramp is the same stooped figure staring at the floor with his hair across his face. Hes dressed in a long coat that appears red in the light and he holds his arms crossed across his chest.

*his entrance then plays and psycho plays on the PA*

*The lights then flash on and off like a strobe, and we can see the man making his way to the ring, he slides into the ring and walks into TC and the lights go back to a red glow, the man is forcing his forhead into TC's, who doesnt back down*

*the man has a mic and he backs off a step or two, and lifts it to his mouth*

then come the words in a sadistic voice

"You...Betrayed...Me!"

*TC has a look of relisation on his face* (asif to say, this must be Vylance)

"I gave my body and mind and chance of a family to our cause and you turned on me"

"My one chance to have a family and you started the downfall"

"I had no real family, all I had was you and my followers and you caused me to lose it all"

"Now you will trully get a chance to experiance a bit of the old Ultra Vylance, you will learn what passion and will and years of rejection and betrayal can do to a man"

"Viddy this, a match tonight, one on one, if you understand how that works you traitor"

"and not just any old match, a BLOOD DONER MATCH"

*Vylance and TC start to exchange violent punches when the GMs music hit...*

(hopefully this is suffice) il let gm decide how to follow this up)
{and a blood doner match is basicly a no dq match where b4 anyone is pinned both men have to be bleeding ALOT and the loser is piled into a very dodgey looking ambulance and driven off up the ramp (by the opponant) this can lead to storyline development of say a dodgey damp unused hospital and a basic kidnap and punishment set of events, good for pre show promo vids leading to bigger matches}
Ultra Vylance
Ultra Vylance

Back to top Go down

Post  thegreat1 Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:28 am

We can only use matches on TWG that we have bought

thegreat1

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Ramon Silva Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:09 pm

Chaos is gonna kidnap Vylance, and beat him down, then we will push someone else in to "save" Ultra Vylance and then Vylance can get his revenge maybe at a PPV or summit.

Lets call it an Ambulance Match I think.

Marcus Ramon Silva

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultra Vylance Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:04 pm

it doesnt matter what matches we CAN fight in, in reply to that guy that posted, beacause the gm can write what he wants in the match so can be introduced as anything, and end how he wants, i.e kidnapping.

i feel its a tad harsh that hes ruined my life then gets to ruin it more, but its a nice curve ball :p

aslong as i dont look weak Wink cos i loooooooooove violence
Ultra Vylance
Ultra Vylance

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Ramon Silva Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:22 am

Are either of you a supporter?

and we have a change of plan sort of, PM Tyler im busy doing tomorrows show, I need a Last Blood match or something similar of you please, it would be much easier.

Marcus Ramon Silva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down