WCFW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massacre's Debut/Open Chellenge

3 posters

Go down

Massacre's Debut/Open Chellenge Empty Massacre's Debut/Open Chellenge

Post  Massacre Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:16 pm

The lights go out in the arena and suddenly high flames arise from the bottom of the ‘Tron as if it was set to fire. Massacre walk down the ramp way and slides into ring.
Massacre asks for a mic.

"I know i'n new here in WCWF, but you all shoudl know who i am. I am the winner of the first and only TWG/BTWE Elimination Chamber! And that right there should say i deserve a title shot at the WCWF championship!"

*crowd boos*

"I don't know what to expect from WCFW except, but what I do know is I am gonna win alot of matches. Because everyone in this fed is NOTHING compared to me! And if anyone in teh back, thinks they can beat me, come on out here and try your luck."

*crowd boos get louder*

"Just like i thought, no one wants to get beat to the new guy in WCWF. Like i said in NO TIME i will be WCWF Champion!"

Massacre

Back to top Go down

Massacre's Debut/Open Chellenge Empty Re: Massacre's Debut/Open Chellenge

Post  Tranquil Chaos Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:29 pm

cancel

Tranquil Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:02 pm

Tyler's Theme music hits the arena and Tyler walks down the ramp and grabs a mic.

-Tyler: Massacre I accept your challenge

Extends hand and Massacre shakes it then out of know where Tyler picks him up onto his shoulders

*Crowd starts to stand on their feet and start cheering*

Then I Hit a Ring shaking Streight To Hell Then Hop onto he Top rope and Does a bone Breaking Tybomb

*Crowd goes nuts*

Picks up mic again

-Tyler: Massacre I Will take you to hell and only one will return with his soul still alive Hahaha!!

*Time Of Dying plays and tyler leaves the arena*

Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down