WCFW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chimaira's tale

2 posters

Go down

Chimaira's tale Empty Chimaira's tale

Post  chimaira Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:17 am

hello you petty mortal's you are a waste to this industry, you should all be banished to the pits of hell, where i wandered from and entered this reality from, you will all fear my pain, the horrow of my reality the destructive pattern i leave in my wake, you shall all become my slaves, the evil within you shall seep through and you will bow down to me, you have all lived such pleasant lives most have had good parents, if i were to have such parents mine would have been satan himself, i have no feelings i have no morals, do nto stand before me or you will feel the pain that i have to give, you do not fear the dark, you do not fear evil but you will FEAR ME!!!

chimaira

Back to top Go down

Chimaira's tale Empty Re: Chimaira's tale

Post  Dargor Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:01 am

You came from Hell?

hmm... I went there somethings... looking for demons scalps

One day I'll see what you hold over his mask... maybe some piece of my collection? Who knows...

(p.s. I like your style Wink )
Dargor
Dargor

Back to top Go down

Post  chimaira Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:50 am

chimaira remembers that time

demons dissapearing, found dead laying their while the rest of them fed on the flesh, attributes missing, chimaira loved that time, waiting for them to come get him and crush them with his hands

the pain and missery when it all stopped and chimaira was left there he chose to come above and hunt for every enemy that could challenge chimaira

you do not seem to be that person though, although a good beating would be very much fun, i think i shall hunt more enemies and save you for last, enjoy your freedom

chimaira

Back to top Go down

Post  Dargor Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:32 am

when you want kid...

... and when you grown up...
Dargor
Dargor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content