WCFW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xantos vs Heel

3 posters

Go down

Xantos vs Heel Empty Xantos vs Heel

Post  Xantos Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:22 am

You guys, i need some heel guy to wrestle me. I want it to be an even match so the heel has to be arround level 6 (or a strong lvl 5 / weak lvl 7). Anyway ny plan was to fight a match and after that build a feud on the result. If the face wins then the heel starts bashing on him, or if the heel wins he gets to cocky and the face got to bring him down a bit.

So anyone up for it?

Xantos

Back to top Go down

Xantos vs Heel Empty Re: Xantos vs Heel

Post  Edzcan Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:41 am

Well, I don't mind being a heel for a while since I'm kind of bored waiting for a real challenge. Every wrestler has to be a heel or a face at any point of their career. If we follow my story line, we could make it like I'm starting my hunt for my mystery opponent and then I felt kind of bored. Then I decided to beat the hell out of someone. And when I saw that you are a technical type of wrestler and I want to improve defeat my weak side which is with submissions, so I'd ask you to spar with me. But since you don't want to waste you time with a nobody, you just ignored my request. So to annoy and provoke you, I would ambush you every now and then backstage, in the locker room or even in the toilet just to mess with you until you would finally decided to settle a score in the ring. How's that for a feud story line?
Edzcan
Edzcan

Back to top Go down

Post  da bash Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:43 am

you should quit marcus aint doing anything Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep bounce bounce bounce confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
da bash
da bash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down